Sunday, October 07, 2007

Rock N Roll Meltdown, Glasgow Scotland - Plays "August Mademoiselle"


Hi Dennis,
I am a Radio DJ in Glasgow, Scotland and I recently got my hands on a Pebbles album featuring the Children Of The Mushroom track August Mademoiselle - WOW!

It's the only track I've heard but it is amazing and slightly sinister (which I like even more!). I was doing some research for my show and I came across your site - it's great to see that you guys are still good friends, when so many garage bands have drifted apart. I'm definitely gonna play Children Of The Mushroom on my show in the next few weeks, I'll let you know when. My show is called Rock N Roll Meltdown and it is on Sundays 4-6pm (in the UK) on subcity radio.

So many bands of the time are really hard to find out stuff about - it's great that Bandtree keeps the spirit of these bands going. People in the UK are really into garage rock there is a whole scene going on in Glasgow.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you have a fan base over here, and if you guys are ever in Scotland you would be most welcome to come on the show.

All the best
Pete Howard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged

See blogs and businesses for USA